Loving Yourself to a Healthy Weight and Quality Life!
The Midlife Mastery Healthy Weight Program teaches an integrative, holistic approach to weight loss, weight management, wellness in midlife (and so much more!)
Many women find midlife weight loss to be challenging, but that does not have to be the case. The Midlife Mastery Healthy Weight Program is designed to help you take an integrative, holistic approach to weight loss in midlife. It is a new, empowering lifestyle change approach, which is much different than going on a “diet”.
Have you bought into the idea that as we get older our bodies would naturally decline and weight gain is inevitable?
While it’s true there will be some natural aging going on, it’s a myth that there is nothing we can do about declining health and unhealthy weight gain. Advances in health care are slowing down aging and death, so we can expect to live 5, 10 or more years longer than our parents. This is why it is so important to take absolute care of our bodies as we move into our older years.
Our 50’s and 60’s will no longer be considered “old age” if we can now expect to live to be 80, 90 or 100 years old. I don’t know about you, but I want to be as healthy as I can be if I have a chance to live that long!
Natural aging is one thing, but there are also hormones, environmental factors, unhealthy habits, and lack of understanding about food and lifestyle choices that can cause unhealthy weight gain in midlife, AND it is possible to reverse all of it!
For the last 2 years, I’ve done extensive research and collected hundreds of studies and articles on the truth in health, truth in nutrition, truth in fitness, the truth about mind/body connection and the soul connection to health and well-being. I LOVE doing research on what is true and not true in the health, wellness, and the weight loss industry. Weight correction is not just eating less and exercising more as we age. Other factors needing consideration are environmental (food industry lies, disease-causing chemicals in foods, addictive food properties, time management, etc…), mental (thoughts and habits), emotional (stress and triggers) and spiritual (connectedness and self-love). I updated my coaching certification to reflect and represent this new and updated understanding of the health and weight correction models and became a certified integrative wellness coach.
What I know for sure…we are being lied to – a lot. Advertising and the media have trained us to crave foods that are poisonous to the human system. Many companies engage in behavior so unethical, it’s borderline criminal (Coke, Pepsi, and Monsanto to name a few). For the sake of profits, our food quality has gone downhill and we are being seduced by toxic ingredients that not only keep us hooked and craving more, but are causing unnecessary weight gain, chronic disease, and even cancer.
Toxicity in food is only part of the problem, toxicity in our homes and environments are also wreaking havoc on our health, weight, hormones, and well-being.
There is so much information out there, not only about our food but much of what we are trained to think about how to be healthy, fit and at our best weight for optimal health.
Utilizing my education, experience, and on-going research, I have developed a new approach to midlife weight management called the Midlife Mastery Healthy Weight Program, An integrative, holistic approach to weight correction, weight management, wellness (and so much more!)
It’s a comprehensive and Integrative Body-Mind-Spirit approach that works. It challenges all the cultural myths, all the advertising, and media myths and is personalized as a lifestyle change, not a DIET. (I really despise the word diet because its meaning has been taken out of context in our culture. True meaning: Eating food as a way of life. False meaning: Temporary alterations to your way of life to lose weight).
In today’s world where toxic food is everywhere, where there is so much conflicting information, and never enough time in the day…
making healthy food and behavior choices can be hard!
That’s why if you struggle with:
- Food cravings
- Finding time to make healthy meals & snacks
- Feeling like you have to deprive yourself or compromise pleasure to be healthy
- The rising costs of natural foods
- Feeling isolated or unsupported in your new healthy choices and lifestyle changes
- Confusion about the best way to make the necessary changes needed to fight off disease, lose weight and gain more energy…
- other healthy lifestyle and behavior change challenges…
You’re in the right place!
Here is what you will learn:
- A simple plan for designing, shopping and cooking healthy, fat burning, filling and satisfying meals for optimal health (no calorie counting required).
- How you can re-train your brain and your mindset to create a weight set point correction.
- How to recognize toxic ingredients in food and why you want to avoid them.
- How to plan more effectively
- How to implement a variety of integrative health and healing techniques for managing your weight and wellness.
- How to knock out those bad habits once and for all!
- How to recognize true hunger vs. false hunger.
- How to manage your emotional eating triggers.
- How to become a fat burning machine vs. a sugar burning machine.
- Why willpower cannot be relied on.
- How you can actually have fun making lifestyle health and weight management changes that will last.
This course is a perfect match for you if you want:
- Better sleep.
- Less stress
- Increased energy and vitality
- Improved focus
- Fewer mood swings
- Healthy weight correction
- An overall increase in happiness levels
- A better Quality of life as you age gracefully!
Here’s everything you get when you enroll:
- The complete 3-month course designed to return you to your naturally healthy state and weight. When you are healthy, you will naturally lose weight. Health is first.
- Access to all the course classes and other resources for life.
- Private email support as needed (rules apply)
- Community support in a private forum where you can access me for questions and to help you with the course info for your personal journey
The Midlife Mastery Healthy Weight Program (not at all your typical weight loss program) is npw open for new enrollments!
Next Session is October 3 – December 26, 2017 – Registration Begins NOW to save your seat!
Learning how to create healthy lifestyle changes will help you breeze through the holidays and into the New Year with confidence and ease!
Get Your Free lessons and sign up HERE
If you prefer to use paypal, please use links below to pay.
Only $225 for 3 full months of step by step guidance, email support and resources!
(First payment of $75 will reserve your spot, then only 2 more monthly payments of the same)
- The course runs for 3 months starting from the time of registration.
- You will be billed monthly $75 until 3 total payments have been made.
- Or you can choose to pay in full for a discount (see below)
- Also, if you really feel that this course is for you but have financial constraints that make the total investment unfeasible for you, please email me about your situation.
Seating is limited and fills quickly, early registration will ensure your place in the course.
Creating the health and life you love takes a willingness to invest in yourself, your goals, your dreams and your future. It doesn’t come from just taking a course but using time-tested practices and resources combined with your unique “why” and willingness to make healthy lifestyle changes.
Pay in full now and bring your investment down to $197!
The regular program investment is $225 (a monthly payment plan of $75 per month for 3 months), but ACT NOW AND RECEIVE THE “PAY IN FULL” DISCOUNT!